Saint Stupids Day
Saint Stupids Day Observed and Future Dates
Saint Stupids Day is celebrated with an annual parade in San Francisco annually on April 1st.
Saint Stupids Day History
From Wikipedia about the Saint Stupids Day Parade:
It was founded by Ed Holmes in the late 1970s. If April 1 falls on a weekday, the parade starts at the foot of Market Street and follows a route through the financial district.
If April 1 falls on a weekend, the parade starts at the Transamerica Pyramid, proceeds up Columbus Avenue and ends at Washington Square. The parade begins at noon.
Saint Stupids Day Website
Saint Stupids Day Social Media
- Saint Stupids on Twitter
- Use hashtag #StStupidsDay on Twitter and Instagram
Saint Stupids Day Notes and Resources
Other Holiday and Observances Resources
- April Holidays and Observances Overview
- April Daily Holidays and Observances
- April Weekly Holidays and Observances
- April Monthly Holidays and Observances